Friday, August 6, 2010

I Made a new HEADER

Good Morning,
Yes it is a good morning. The day is cooler today. I am so loving this cool summer. When I say cool I mean high 70's to low 80's.  Why can't it be like this every year?

So I made a new header. I went over to Picnik and used my own photo.  I like this photo of my handspun Targhee fiber on the swift.   Here is how the yarn looks with a wide view on the swift.  Oh and for those who are not into knitting, a "swift" is a wooden device that you can use to put a skein of yarn on,  You can adjust the diameter of it by sliding the wooden ring under the umbrella up and down and then tightening it.  Usually you use a swift to put your skein on and then you find the end of your yarn and wind it into a cake with a ball winder.
CM Targhee winding 03

I like my new header and then it needed a new background. So now we have grain in green hues.
Here is my question.  Why when I am on my  Profile Page  over on Ravelry, does my website not show my photos?  It looks like a WHITE box.   It use to show my website in color  on my profile page.  I waited a day to see if it would show up and it doesn't.  I logged out, then today logged in.  I'm baffled.

Malabrigo Silky Merino 03

Isn't this yummy yarn?  It is Malabrigo Silky Merino.  It's color is natural.  I love it.

Have a great day and Happy Knitting!!!!!!
Please leave me feedback about the header problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment