Thursday, May 20, 2010

Camel Toes and Cool Photos

I like collecting  quirky photos from the internet.  Here are some that I came across.  


Now I know what everyone is thinking when the Title of my blog says "Camel Toes." But really, this has to do with shoes.  I guess there is a group of women who like to wear Camel Toed Boots.
Is this Funky or what?  And my question is, how do your toes feel after a day of walking in these puppies?

Tell me,  Are they serious????  Who would wear these in public?
And tell me what is the purpose of a pair of these?

Maybe you could use these when your at the beach and body surfing?

Well I can show you something different that I definitely would wear.
I would wear this dress in a minute.  I would loose the little bo-peep sheep hook.
And I think the guy is dressed dorky. 
She looks like her legs could get hot but I love the dress. It is probably so soft.
I wonder if they are locks from a Wenslydale sheep?
Update on my little kitty Oliver.  He is doing very well. He is sleeping a lot. Both cats are sleeping a lot because I am not letting them go outside.
This morning they were full of beans and running all over the house. They play hide and seek with each other.  They are so funny to watch.

Yesterday I went to Rancho Cucamonga to Victoria Gardens. I went with my friend Phil.  He's a good friend now for 5 or 6 years. I have lost count.
He wanted to visit the Apple store and then we walked though a few of the stores like Pottery Barn and Crate and Barrel.  I love Crate and Barrel. 
I saw a few things that would look good in my house.

My home furniture was always bought as I needed an item. It was never bought a room at a time.  Except for my bedroom I did get my bedroom set after Richard died.  My daughter in law Anne helped me pick out a set.  
After the hospital bed left my bedroom when Richard died the room was bare. I had already given our king size bed away and I couldn't imagine sleeping in a bed that big all alone.  

So all is to say, yesterday it was fun to window shop. Then we went to a BBQ place called Louise. I got a southwest salad with BBQ brisket on top. It was to die for. I ate half and then the rest for dinner.
I fell off my healthy diet yesterday and a little today.
The salad was healthy with the lettuce, avocado, corn, beans, onions...but the spicy ranch dressing was not diet.

So that is about all I have for today.
Stay sweet and be creative.
God loves you!!!


1 comment:

  1. No way!! Those boots are just wrong. Yuck!!!
    lol And I'm sure you do like the dress. But to me it looks like it's got dreadlocks. lol
    Love ya

    ReplyDelete