Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A post from the Past: April 18, 2009

I am transferring my blog post from Live Journal over here to Blogger. I will start with the newest first so that the last post I post will be the oldest one from LJ.  That way you can scroll down and read it in order. 

April 18, 2009

Spring has sprung here. The grass is green, some flowers are blooming and I finished my FEBRUARY LADY SWEATER.

The yarn is from Blue Moon Fiber Arts. It is Socks that Rock heavy weight. The color is MY BLUE HEAVEN.
It was a really fast knit. This is my second knitted sweater in all my life. I like this pattern and will probably knit another one.

7 year old Peanut is the photographer.

FRONT



 BACK



BUTTONS. The color of the yarn is way off but the buttons color is right on.


Also here is a sneak peek at sock # one that I just finished yesterday. I am hard at work now on sock #2.

No comments:

Post a Comment