Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A post from the Past: February 3, 2009

I am transferring my blog post from Live Journal over here to Blogger. I will start with the newest first so that the last post I post will be the oldest one from LJ.  That way you can scroll down and read it in order. 

February 3, 2009


Today is Richard's birthday.  He would have been 56 years today. He died when he was 47 yrs.
I sure do miss him. He was my boyfriend when I was only 15 years old. We met in high school.  We married 3 years later. I was 17 yrs & 11 months old.
We had 3 kids.  He was my best friend and I really wish he was here with me now. I am so tired of being alone. I have Peanut with me but I mean as an adult I am alone.
  He was my first big love. He was my first to make love with. He was my everything.
He is burried with our daughter Sierra.  It all sucks.  Why am I the only person I know who at a young age has 2 close family members die?
 Tomorrow will be a better day. Jesus gives me strength for all the tomorrows.

No comments:

Post a Comment