Thursday, August 23, 2012

A post from the Past: June 1, 2008 - Knitting Projects

I am transferring my blog post from Live Journal over here to Blogger. I will start with the newest first so that the last post I post will be the oldest one from LJ.  That way you can scroll down and read it in order. 2008 to 2009.

June 1, 2008  - Knitting Projects

I received this beautiful wool yarn yesterday by mail. I couldn't wait to cast on and start a scarf. It is K1 P1 so that it is thicker and reversible.
My first project on my new needles. I love them. they are short for this kind of project. Size 3.5mm US4 and 7 inches long. This scarf is for me.


At the same time I am working on the first sock of the second pair for Anne my daughter in law's birthday. It is knitting up very fast. I'm using ONline Supersocke 100 sock yarn in color Tropic. Needle size 3.00 DPN's by Harmony. 



And then there is the wool felted hat I am also making for Anne's birthday. I am using Patons Classic Merino in color gray and blue/green. I am putting stripes with recycled sari silk.
Hook size is Boye I (as in eye). 



I hope I am not working on too many things at one time. I won't begin any more projects till I finish these. I'm excited about all of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment