Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A post from the Past: December 24, 2008

I am transferring my blog post from Live Journal over here to Blogger. I will start with the newest first so that the last post I post will be the oldest one from LJ.  That way you can scroll down and read it in order. 2008 to 2009. 

December 24, 2008

We are having a very good time up here in Idaho. It doesn't even feel as cold as I though it would. To me it doesn't feel any colder than when it gets cold at my house. Maybe it is the length of the winters here that starts to get to people.

For now I am loving this weather and snow. Everything is all white, and clean looking. Peanut is having so much fun. She totally gets tired out after playing in the snow for a while. The first day she went out about 3 times. Then she came in and took a nap.

Here we are outside having fun
.











We wish you all a very Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.
May the love of Jesus bring you the greatest joy, the sweetest peace, and the highest hope!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment