Thursday, August 23, 2012

A post from the Past: November 10, 2008

I am transferring my blog post from Live Journal over here to Blogger. I will start with the newest first so that the last post I post will be the oldest one from LJ.  That way you can scroll down and read it in order. 2008 to 2009.

November 10, 2008


I want everyones opinion on what hair style would be best for my face.
Here are some pictures of different ones that I made on a website called instyle.com anyone can upload a pic of themselves and then try on the hair styles and change the colors too.


1. Love color, bangs, but not the style

Hair styles


2. Tired of blonde

Hair styles


3. I love the color, straightness and bangs

Hair styles


4. Old lady style, yuck

Hair styles


5. OMG who invented this style? I like the color.

Hair styles


6. All of these are gross. But here they are so if you vote for one then say #6-A, #6-B, #6-C

Hair stylesHair stylesHair styles


7. I like this one, I like the color a lot, the bangs and the straightness too.

Hair styles


8. This one reminds me of a hairstyle I had back in the 70's.

Hair styles


9. Love the length, tired of the blonde, not sure if my curly hair will do bangs like that. Cute

Hair styles


10. Kinda the style and color I have now, not as curly and no bangs here.

Hair styles


11. Too short for me. Kinda looks like a boy.

Hair stylesHair styles


12. OMG I can't believe I am showing you how I would look as a man.

Hair styles


13. I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS ONE. I love the color, the bangs and the length.

Hair styles


14. Color good, style ok but not enough change. Don't like the part down the middle.

Hair styles


15. Looks like Helmet Head, But I do love the color.

Hair styles


16. Sort of how I look now but not as curly. Same tired color.
Hair styles


17. Cute as a button. I love the length, color could be auburn like in the other styles but still a nice honey color. Looks free but what is going on with the dark strands of hair on the neck?
Hair styles


18. Very cute, shorter than last one. Here it is in 2 colors. I would not go so fake red but more like the other auburn styles.
Hair stylesHair styles


Vote on your favorite. Thank you for your help.

No comments:

Post a Comment