Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A post from the Past: February 17, 2009


I am transferring my blog post from Live Journal over here to Blogger. I will start with the newest first so that the last post I post will be the oldest one from LJ.  That way you can scroll down and read it in order. 

February 17, 2009



Today this box was in my mailbox. It was a surprise gift from Monkeyspinner. She went to school with my daughter Sierra. She use to come and talk about chickens with Richard. She is studying Fiber Arts and Science (I think). She traveled to Peru last Christmas to visit friends and did a little shopping. She sent me and Peanut, aka Jelly Bean some goodies.



Right now I have Peanut in bed and I am enjoying a tasty cup of hot tea of canela & clavo which is cinnamon & clove. It's yummy. Peanut and I tried some of the chocolates. Yum. The big bar of chocolate is for making hot cocoa. The directions are in spanish. hehehehe The little coin purse is made in Peru. It is embroidered with a little bird. It is for Peanut. She was so happy that she sat down and wrote a thank you to Autumn. She wrote that she likes the present and that she likes Autumn and Autumn is like you. Then she drew a picture of a tree with orange leaves on it. She's funny. Ok, NOW feast your eyes on the Baby Alpaca yarn on the left of the picture. Isn't it beautiful? 



 The Baby Alpaca is a beautiful shade of Burgundy. Like rich red wine. It is so soft and yummy. I can't wait to knit up something very pretty with it. Thank you so much Autumn. Your so sweet. I have been putting together a little package to send up to Autumn and have been slow in getting it in the mail. So now I feel bad that I was slow. Oh well the rain is suppose to be gone tomorrow and I will run to the post office. Thank you Autumn. The candies and Alpaca and Tea and purse are so nice. 

No comments:

Post a Comment