Thursday, August 23, 2012

A post from the Past: June 5, 2008 - My son Weds

I am transferring my blog post from Live Journal over here to Blogger. I will start with the newest first so that the last post I post will be the oldest one from LJ.  That way you can scroll down and read it in order. 2008 to 2009.

June 5, 2008   My son gets married.

For my user name on my first blog I picked idaho_bound because my goal is to move to Idaho before the year is over. My son, his wife and some of my family live there. I am in So. Calif. where a lot of family live too.

I just need a big change in my life after loosing my daughter last year and my husband several years ago. I have my granddaughter living with me and I think it would be good for her to live in a small town.
We will have to adjust to colder weather. I think we will be ok. I get tired of the summers here that are over 100 degrees.

Here she is at the mall in Idaho with her cousin.
My grandkids Peanut and Bryan.

 

And here I am with my kids in Idaho. The son on the left just got married and we are getting ready to go to the church.


Here is Bryan and Peanut, Bryan is dressed for the wedding but Peanut is not. She got ready at the church since her dress is white. In the background you can see my son Dustin the groom and my other grandson Trevor.



Here is the little guy, Trevor. 16 months old.



No comments:

Post a Comment