Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A post from the Past: January 18, 2009

I am transferring my blog post from Live Journal over here to Blogger. I will start with the newest first so that the last post I post will be the oldest one from LJ.  That way you can scroll down and read it in order. 

January 18, 2009

JANUARY 19 is my daughter Sierra's angelversary.  I want to remember her with some photos.


Sierra Carol  January 28, 1983 to January 19, 2007     She was 23 years old when she died.

Sierra Christmas 2000, a few months after her daddy died (my hubby).
This was our first Christmas without Richard. Usually we would decorate the house from top to bottom. Here we are so sad that our tree hardly have any ornaments on. Usually it is full of handmade ornaments from years of children making them and myself making them or collecting them. But we didn't even get out any of the old things.


  Sierra & Alexis 2006.   She died a few months after this photo.


1983 Sierra and I when she was only 6 months old. She was so beautiful. 


Sierra & Carol in Madrid Spain 1998

I miss her greatly.  Peanut misses her more.  You are always in our memories Sierra and forever in my heart.
Your mom Carol 

No comments:

Post a Comment