Thursday, August 23, 2012

A post from the Past: October 10, 2008

I am transferring my blog post from Live Journal over here to Blogger. I will start with the newest first so that the last post I post will be the oldest one from LJ.  That way you can scroll down and read it in order. 2008 to 2009.

October 10, 2008

 Well I have been working on old projects and a new one.  My son's birthday was yesterday so I quickly knit him a hat last week and got it in the mail to Idaho.
I used Dream in Color Classy in the color Dusky Aurora.

I like how the top looks too.

Then I finished both of my fingerless mitts. The pattern is called Serpentine, the yarn is Dream in Color Smooshy in the color of Pansy Golightly.  I really like the Dream in Color yarn.  It is 100% superfine Merino superwash from Australlia.



I also had the chance to go to my LYS when they had a sale!!!  Look at what I bought!  I bought the basket that the yarn is in too.

There is Malabrigo, Jojoland, Brown sheep and Noro.   Yummy!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment