Thursday, August 23, 2012

A post from the Past: November 17,2008

I am transferring my blog post from Live Journal over here to Blogger. I will start with the newest first so that the last post I post will be the oldest one from LJ.  That way you can scroll down and read it in order. 2008 to 2009.

November 17, 2008

 I decided to color my hair first before the haircut.  Actually I don't know of a good hair stylist since I always cut my own hair.
So I went to the store and bought 2 boxes of different colors since I couldn't find the color I wanted. I mixed the colors, globbed them on and waited.  I like the color. It is too light still. I want it darker.

Alexis didn't even notice that my hair was different.

Next I will ask my DIL for the name of her stylist.

Before photo of hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment