Thursday, August 23, 2012

A post from the Past: June 27, 2008

I am transferring my blog post from Live Journal over here to Blogger. I will start with the newest first so that the last post I post will be the oldest one from LJ.  That way you can scroll down and read it in order. 2008 to 2009.

June 27, 2008  Peanut is a Princess

My little shadow (granddaughter) has fallen asleep on the couch so I am going to write what has been happening.

So all week she has been going to a day camp at the University of Redlands. It was a music,dance and performance camp. Today was the final show. It was so good. She was a princess.





After the performance she posed for me again. She said that she picked her dress and hat out from all the dress up clothes. She looked so cute.


At the end of the show. She is below the girl standing up. That was her favorite camp counselor. 




No comments:

Post a Comment