Thursday, August 23, 2012

A post from the Past: September 4, 2008

I am transferring my blog post from Live Journal over here to Blogger. I will start with the newest first so that the last post I post will be the oldest one from LJ.  That way you can scroll down and read it in order. 2008 to 2009.

September 4, 2008

 Ok, So I am trying to finish up the Monkey socks for my granddaughter and I'm sort of stressed this week.  I worked on them last night,  then went to sleep and had a dream about Sierra, my daughter who died last year.  Sierra was in the hospital to get her ears pierced. She looked so beautiful. She didn't know it was her last day to live and I did.  I had my camera and was taking pictures of her laying there.  I was pretty sad.  She had on eye makeup which she didn't do too often. She was just so pretty.
So I finished up the Monkey socks this morning.  I was so proud to have made the best kitchners stitch I have ever made in all my life. It just looked knitted.
Then I laid the 2 socks side by side and here is what I saw.

Now I am ripping out that toe.  UFF!

No comments:

Post a Comment